Table of Contents
What is a Private Server in Clash of Clans?
A private server is an addition which you can make to your game in offline mode so that you can get all the stuff such as Gold, Elixir, and Gems for absolutely free.
Clash of Clans Private Server Bluestacks 2017:
Bluestacks is an Android emulator for your computer. When using it, a window containing an instance of the Android operating-system will pop up and you can use that instance of Android to do anything whatsoever you would be able to do on a normal Android device, except for make phone calls or text.
How to make a Clash of Clans Private Server Bluestacks ?
In this hack, all you have to to do is download the APK and launch the game via Blustacks. If the game is not loading, that means server is offline.
OK when you very first launch the game you will be starting at:
– Gold : 800 000 000
– Elixir : 800 000 000
– Gems : 800 000
– P.E.K.K.A Kings
– GOBLIN Kings
– GIANT Kings
– Dragon Kings (NEW)
– Dragon Tower (NEW)
– New Witch Tower, New Archer Tower, Barbarian Tower..
– New Slot Army Camp
– Town Hall Level 11
New Item : AIR SWEEPER (HOT!)
How to install Clash of Clans Private Server Bluestacks?
- First, you will need to install the original game from the play store or using the APK file which you should know.
- If the game is already install then it is even better.
- Now download the free Clash of Clans Private Server APK from our website to which we have already introduced you.
- Make sure that you have Bluestacks version 2.0 since it allows you to install the external files and the version 1.0 does not.
- If not then you can download it for free online.
- Now install the software and once you have, run it.
- Now you will be able to see an option on the menu at left saying ‘APK’.
- Click it and from the location where you have your private server file, import the file and it will begin the installation.
- After a few seconds this should install the private server and you can start using it.
Clash of Clans Private Server APK:
Direct download link (Highly recommended)
If its not working open it into separate tab.