Table of Contents
With regards to relaxing with a motion picture or watching a live soccer match, not generally do we motivate time to sit before the TV. Luckily, in this advanced age, there are distinctive choices that we can attempt to ensure that we are not passing up a great opportunity for the everyday measurement of diversion. Truly, you can likewise observe live diversions on Android and PC.
How to Watch TV on Android and PC?
Things being what they are, how would you stare at the TV on your Android telephone or PC? By downloading and introducing Cloud TV. It is an application, which encourages you to stream live TV shows and anything that is communicated on the particular TV channels. Presently, you may inquire as to why you should utilize Cloud TV as an application? This is on the grounds that Cloud TV offers you with astounding highlights, some of which are
- A number of HD TV channels are free
- You can download the app for both PC and Android for free
- You can watch and navigate more than 100 channels on Cloud TV App
- Easy interface, which you can navigate and use easily
- Consumes minimum data, meaning you can play HD channels in 3G network and normal channels in 2G network even
How to Install Cloud TV APK for Android?
Along these lines, now that you think about Cloud TV and its significance, how about we perceive how you can utilize it on your Android telephone. Take after the means offered beneath to introduce and begin utilizing Cloud TV in your Android cell phone
- To begin with, you have to download the APK form. In this way, there are two renditions of Cloud TV application – one is the excellent variant, another is the free form. The superior variant offers you with more HD channels and smooth running of the channels
- When you have downloaded the APK record, you have to change a few settings
- In your settings choice menu, pick Settings – > Security – > Unknown sources, and keep ‘obscure sources checked’
- Presently introduce the Cloud TV Apk source record
- When it is introduced, you can begin watching whatever channels you need.
How to Install Cloud TV for PC?
Now that you have Cloud TV on your smartphone, you might want to install it in your PC. Even if you don’t have it installed in your smartphone, installing in your PC will give you a lot of flexibility. However, Cloud TV doesn’t have a PC version. So, let’s have a look at how it is done. Follow the steps given below
- Since there is no .exe file of Cloud TV, what we will do is use the Android version.
- The first step is to download an Android emulator for your PC. You can try out Blue Stacks or Nox App Player for Windows
- Once it is downloaded, click the installer file and install it in your PC
- Then you need to download the latest Cloud TV APK and launch the software
- In the NOX app, you can choose the ‘Add APK’ option and add the APK file. If you are using BlueStacks, you can access the file directly from BlueStacks interface. Once you find that, install it, or hit enter
- Once it is installed, you will be able to see the icon on the windows desktop and Nox and BlueStacks desktop