1. The first step to install the GBA4iOS emulator is to launch the safari browser in your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
2. Then you have to open this link on the safari browser http://www.gba4iosapp.com/download/ (or) iemulators.com then Go to -> Apps
3. You will get the latest version of GBA4iOS in this link. But before you start the download, you have to go to your phone’s home settings first, then click on General and then change the Date and Time to atleast one day in the past.
4. Now you can get back to the download link again and start the download. After the app is downloaded, double tap on it to start the installation process.
5. After you have finished the download, you can set back the date to normal.
6. This is how you download and install the GBA4iOS for all the iOS versions without jailbreak. If you are not able to open the app, go to Settings, click on Choose Profile and then click on GBA4iOS and then click on Trust. That’s it.