Smartphones rushed into everyone’s life in this modern age. Computers are getting replaced with these mobile devices which you can use on the go.
How to Hack Smartphone Remotely?
Following are the requirements to get started.
- Java Installed PC
- DroidJack (Remote Administration Tool)
- Dynamic IP (noip.com host)
- DUC (noip.com client)
Steps to hack smartphone remotely
- Download and install JAVA from Oracle official website.
- Download DroidJack.
- Now we need a dynamic host/IP. Simply go to noip.com and sign up. After signup click on Add Host and enter any name for your host and click Save Host.
- After creating host, download DUC from here.
- Now we need to port forward from our router’s settings. For this we need to know our gateway IP. Simply go to Command Prompt and type ipconfig. It will give your gateway IP.
- Open up the browser and paste your gateway IP and hit enter. It’ll prompt for username and password. You can find username and password under your router. By default it’s admin for username and password.
- As you give username and password, you’ll see router settings page. Navigate to Port Forwarding option. Click on Add a Port and enter port 1337 and save. Do it again for the port 1334.
- Now open the DroidJack and click on tab named Generate APK.
- In File Name, type any name for the file you want to give. In App Name, again put any name but it should be non-spaced. Means no space should be entered. In Dynamic DNS, put the host name that you created on noip.com. In port, type 1337 and click on Generate. You also bind the app with some other app or also create it for Stealth mode.
- As it’s created, send it to victim through any medium. Once they open it up. They will appear in the target list on DroidJack. By clicking Right button of mouse, you can view the actions that you can perform on victim’s smartphone.
That’s all. Hope you got all how to hack smartphone remotely. If you didn’t get anything clear, watch the following video tutorials.