Table of Contents
Smartphones rushed into everyone’s life in this modern age. Computers are getting replaced with these mobile devices which you can use on the go.
Hacking a Smartphone Remotely?
Following are the requirements to get started.
- Java Installed PC
- AndroRat (Remote Administration Tool)
- Dynamic IP (noip.com host)
- DUC (noip.com client)
Steps for hacking a smartphone remotely
Password : EHT
- Download and install JAVA from Oracle official website.
- Download AndroRat from here.
- Now we need a dynamic host/IP. Simply go to noip.com and sign up. After signup click on Add Host and enter any name for your host and click Save Host.
- After creating host, download DUC from here.
- Now we need to port forward from our router’s settings. For this we need to know our gateway IP. Simply go to Command Prompt and type ipconfig. It will give your gateway IP.
- Open up the browser and paste your gateway IP and hit enter. It’ll prompt for username and password. You can find username and password under your router. By default it’s admin for username and password.
- As you give username and password, you’ll see router settings page. Navigate to Port Forwarding option. Click on Add a Port and enter port 1337 and save. Do it again for the port 1334.
- Now open the AndroRat folder and you’ll see a file named as AndroRat Binder and put your Host name in the Host field, port 1337 in the port field and give this apk a name. If you want to hide the app in the phone, mark the hidden box and hit on Go button like shown in the below screenshot.
- Once it’s created, close the AndroRat Binder. Now send created apk to victim through any medium.
- After that open up the AndroRat Java file from the AndroRat folder and wait for the victims to appear here. Once victim install the apk. They will appear in the target list on AndroRat like shown in below screenshot. By selecting the the victim, you can perform any action from the above Client Actions/Bulk Actions on victim’s smartphone.