Watermark lets client to stamp the report as private, secret, and compose any content that advises about the use and believability of the record. Either content or picture can be incorporated as watermark, that show up on printed page to stamp it for particular utilize. It could be an insignia of some brand, logo of an organization, monogram of an item that you need to incorporate as watermark. In Word 2010, utilizing Watermark highlight would be useful to educate group of onlookers of your archive about the requirements over the utilization you have connected. Word underpins both content and picture watermarks.
How to Insert Watermark in Word
- Dispatch Word 2010, open a record on which you need to indicate Watermark, and explore to page Layout tab.
- Presently From Watermark alternative , select a proper watermark to apply it over.
- Here you can see the watermark on the record.
- Presently on the off chance that you need to indicate watermark with custom content, from Watermark choices, click Custom Watermark.
- You will achieve Printed Watermark exchange. Under Text watermark and from Text, enter content you need to appear as watermark in the report, as appeared in the screenshot underneath. Snap OK to proceed.
- You will see the custom watermark appearing on the archive.
- Presently to insert picture rather than content as watermark, click Custom Watermark from Watermark menu. Presently empower Picture watermark alternative, and snap Select Picture. Select the picture you need to incorporate as watermark and snap Insert.
- You can see the way of the picture record you picked, now click OK to continue further.
- You will see watermark picture on the report, as appeared in the screenshot beneath.