Covenant is available both in the Ares repository and also as a download from GitHub. We have full instructions on how to install Covenant for Kodi. Just in case you feel a bit lazy today, here’s the GitHub solution below:
- You will need to visit the following web address to get the latest version of Covenant: https://github.com/Colossal1/repository.colossus/tree/master/plugin.video.covenant
- Click on the most recently updated version of the zip file and on the next screen, click Download.
- Open Kodi, and go to the Addons menu. Once there, select the addon browser icon, which resembles an open box.
- Click on Install from zip, then locate where you saved the Covenant zip file you just downloaded (it will usually automatically be saved in your downloads folder).
- Click on the Covenant file to install it. Wait for the notification that the install has been successful and Covenant should now be ready and waiting on your addons page.