To change the introduction of your printed slides or to print your slides with speaker notes:
- Open the introduction you need to print.
- Go to the File menu
- Select Print settings and see. Another window demonstrating a review of your introduction and print alternatives will open.
- Tap the 1 slide with notes dropdown menu in the toolbar to print your slides with speaker notes or pick what number of slides are imprinted on each page. Tap the Landscape dropdown menu to alter the introduction of your slides when printed.
- Snap Print in the toolbar.
- Roll out any essential improvements to the chose printer, number of pages and duplicates, and different alternatives for the introduction.
- Snap Print.
Also have a look at “How to Stop Windows 10 Update in Progress?” to help you updating your windows. https://www.learnhacking.net/stop-windows-10-update/