Table of Contents
You can set your printing inclinations, or the printer control board setting, to print shading as highly contrasting. At the point when this setting is utilized, the shading in your photo or archive is changed over to top notch grayscale. Both dark and a little measure of shading ink are utilized to make the quality grayscale picture.
When printing reports that don’t require shading, set your printer to consequently print in high contrast:
For PCs with a WINDOWS Operating System:
- From your PC, select Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes.
- Right-tap the name of your printer.
- Select Printing Preferences.
- Select the Advanced tab, at that point under the Color printing segment, select Print Colors as Black and White.
- Snap OK.
For PCs with a MAC OS:
- Open the archive or picture in the product application you are utilizing.
- Change the print mode to high contrast.
- Spare and print the archive or picture.
When duplicating records or photographs, set the printer to print in highly contrasting:
- From your printer control board, squeeze Home.
- Select Copy Document or Copy Photo.
- Select Black and White.
Select Save as Defaults, at that point select OK.