LocalCast for Chromecast for PC is a number one best app for casting and streaming video instantly. With this app you can send video, music and picture from your device and different Installed apps where you keep your media save.
What is LocalCast?
LocalCast is one of best casting solution to send video, pictures, audio and many other media files from your device.
What is Chromecast?
Chromecast is basically a digital media player.
What Are The Uses Of LocalCast For Chromecast App?
LocalCast for Chromecast for Windows app support all smart devices performance. Now you can connect your Smart TVs like Apple TV, Samsung, LG Sony, Panasonic, Amazon fire TV all Xbox Player and other DLNA services to a Chromecast.
Main Features of LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Laptops:
- Can send video,music or pictures from your device and installed apps.
- Connect your device with any smart TV without HDMI cable.
- You can watch all stored video from your device on smart TV.
- Zoom and rotate picture.
- Watch video with subtitles but its only work with Chromecast and Apple TV4.
How to Install LocalCast for Chromecast on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Laptops?
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator, If you have slow Internet speed try Bluestacks offline Installer.
- Install it on your system and open Bluestacks.
- Go to system apps in Bluestacks and open Google Play Store.
- In Play Store search “Localcast for Chromecast” and install this app.
- Now back to the main menu and locate your app.