Upon request, Twitter will provide you with a full archive of all your Twitter activity, right from your very first Tweet.
How to get it:
- From your Twitter profile, click the profile icon (a small profile picture in the top bar), and select Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Request your archive
- Wait: It may take up to a few days for Twitter to process the request
- Watch for an email from Twitter. When you receive it, click Go now to download your archive as a .zip file
- Unzip the file, then open index.html