If you have saved your contacts to iCloud and wish to utilize them in future, at that point you can send out them into a CSV record that can be opened with numerous different applications. The record will have the greater part of your contacts and their subtle elements, and since it will be a comma-isolated document, it should dispatch even in the Numbers or Excel application on your machine.
Here are some easy steps to export iCloud contacts to a CSV file
- Go to the iCloud site and get yourself signed in.
- Once effectively signed in, you should see different choices on your screen. Tap on the choice that says “Contacts.”
- The greater part of your iCloud contacts should stack and show up on your screen. Presently, what you have to do is tap on the little settings symbol situated in the base left corner of the site. It ought to raise the Settings menu for you.
- At the point when the Settings menu shows up, tap on the alternative that says “Select All.”
- You should see that every one of the contacts have been chosen for an activity to be performed on them. Presently, tap on the settings symbol by and by, and this time pick the choice that says “Fare vCard… ” It will make a vCard containing all the chose contacts.
- The vCard document ought to naturally download on your PC, and you will see it in the Downloads organizer.
- Make a beeline for the vCard to CSV Converter page utilizing your program. Once there, you have to do the accompanying.
- The document ought to be changed over in a flash and will consequently be downloaded to your PC. You would now be able to get to this record utilizing any good application, for example, Microsoft Excel.