Just like Snapchat, Twitter allows you to add stickers to the images you Tweet, injecting a little bit of extra personality.
How to do it:
Note—you can only add stickers using the iOS and Android apps. There’s no option to do so in the web interface.
- When composing your Tweet, tap the camera button
- Select an image to attach
- Tap the sticker icon (a smiley face)
- Tap the sticker you want, then hold and drag it to the right spot on the photo
- Pinch, stretch, or turn the sticker using two fingers to customize size and angle