Best Hacking Apps for Android: Hacking is mostly misunderstood for its fishy and unscrupulous uses, but that’s only one side of it. Hacking has a lot of positive uses than you might think of. For instance, you can use it as a security check to ensure if someone is using your WiFi without your permission.
For most of us, we know hacking as some teenager from a Hollywood movie with his laptop hacking some really sensitive data.
Android is the clear outperformer when it comes to operating systems, it has over 2 billion active users across the globe. There is an increasingly massive demand for Android hacking apps.
With more and more people developing an interest in hacking this demand is only going to rise in the future.
If you too are a hacking enthusiast and wish to pursue hacking from your hacking device then this article will introduce the Top 10 best hacking apps for Android.
Top 10 Best Hacking Apps for Android 2021
Have a look at the Top 10 best hacking apps for Android:
These apps have the potential to turn your Android device into a robust hacking machine. A machine that can perform complex hacking when coupled with experience and assistance from the best hacking apps.
1. Nmap: Best Hacking Apps for Android
It is certainly the best network scanning app available for use. The specialty of this app is that it is compatible with both rooted and unrooted phones, while most others are specific to any one kind.
Key features of Nmap:
- It is efficient in Port scanning, OS detection, and host discovery.
- It can easily evade any Firewall and spoof it too.
2. cSploit: Android Hacking Apps
the best thing about this application is that it is completely free to use. It is open-source software with its source code available. The interface of this app is made such that any person with little technical knowledge can also use it. This tool can be used to Monitor the local networks, and detect known and possible vulnerabilities through an integrated Metasploit daemon.
- MaximizingWi-Fi speed while uploading and download
- Catching people stealing your Wi-Fi and getting information of the devices’ IP address, model, vendor, etc.
3. Droidsheep: Hacking APKs
This app is best suited for security analysts and those who want to have a vigilant eye on their WiFi network. Developed by Corsin Carmichael, Droidsheep can breach web session profiles, and it is compatible with most websites.
The APK file of this app can be downloaded, or you can use the freely available source code. This app when installed works as a receptor and monitors all the traffic on the WiFi network.
- Has the ability to read packets sent and received by smartphones
- Capable of session hijacking
4. Shark For Root: Latest Hacking Apps
This tool is designed for hackers and security experts to track traffic. It is compatible with all 3G, WiFi and FroYo tethered modes. Although this app has one visible limitation that it works only on rooted mobile devices and not on the non-rooted counterparts.
- Keeping a track of the traffic over a specified network
- Analyzing data packets from different devices, and interpreting the same.
Regarded as the best spying app. It is tailor-made for those willing to read the messages of their parents or their kids. This app is capable of tracking all the calls on a given mobile phone, keeping a track of social media accounts, accessing web history, and even the media gallery of a device.
- Comes with a user-friendly interface
- Can track incoming and outgoing calls.
This app is increasingly useful in spying on someone’s Facebook and all other social media platforms. It also allows rooted Android devices to intercept and interpret your WiFi traffic and statistics. Since it can be used to spy on social media profiles we recommend you to use it strictly for ethical purposes and take prior permission from the owner.
This tool is free for only 3 profiles, after that you need to purchase a subscription.
- Can be used to spy on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc
- For subscription, In-app purchase is available.
This app made it to our list of Top 10 best hacking apps for Android banking on its ability to find out several malicious techniques in an IT environment.
Taking the help of ARP cache poisoning on devices, this app allows you to intercept the website being visited and even the cookies on that website.
- Ability to scan networks different intensity level
- Ability to diagnose flaws with the help of tests like MITM, Metasploit, and password guessing.
This tool is meticulously designed for IT specialists, ethical hackers, and penetration testers. This tool serves three purposes, namely Reconnaissance, Scanning, Security Feed.
The best part about this app is that it doesn’t ask for any personal information from the users, so you can begin your ethical hacking journey with utmost privacy.
- User privacy is given supreme importance
- Offers features like Whois Scanning, DNS lookup, Google hacking, SQL Injection, MySQL Server, IP, MX Records, DNS Dig, Security RSS Feed, and much more.
This app has a very interesting history, it was started by 4 students as a college project and from there it became successful.
AndroRAT enables you to access the phone remotely without even having physical access to the phone via sim or even a phone call.
- It can collect contacts, call logs, location, messages remotely from an Android device.
- Can remotely monitor any Android phone, can make a phone call, open URL, send texts, etc.
10. Kali Linux NetHunter:
It’s a freely available open-source application that enables penetration testing.
It is compatible with Android-based Nexus devices and the OnePlus One. Kali Linux NetHunterHas some really exciting features like it provides a Wireless 802.11 frame injection facility, 1-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, BadUSB MITM attacks, and even HID keyboard.
- It provides a Wireless 802.11 frame injection facility
- You will get a toolset from Kali Linux for a better understanding
- The NetHunter Lite version of this application can be installed on Android smartphones.
- Best Vulnerable Websites To Practice Hacking The Legal Way
- Sentry MBA Download – Account Cracking Tool For Hacking
- How To Become a Hacker – Learn Hacking Step By Step
Please keep in mind that LearnHacking is only publishing this list for educational purposes. We don’t believe that any tool should be used to engage in unethical or illegal behavior. Also, please obtain permission from the device owner before performing penetration testing on any device.